23 May, 2013

A truly beautiful person is one who is good at discovering beauty.


 Bojana is one of the most sparkling people I met. She can take just any item, like this manjacket she found in a secondhandshop. Change it a bit (like the lining) and turn it into the most stylish item. Or the silkskirt she wears as a dress underneath. She finds beauty anywhere.
And the truly unique flowers in her hair and her earrings made by her mother
How I love her energy and vibrant way of beeing
 Living, searching, talking
In many ways I feel like theese images are some of the best ones I ever taken. 
Its the line I want to keep
or maybe its just Bojana who could visualize my wishes


and dance infront of my camera
I wrote this post in english so Bojana could understand. Hope you are alright with that.
Love /Helena

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD!!!
    Those are the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen!
    I write in english too - I don't know why... I'm speechless...

    Love and hugs from DK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sitter ock här helt ..

    .. ordlös .. !


    vänta. måste titta mer. SE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. allt här är så bra, helena ..!

    har inte riktigt orden.
    hittat en linje. ja, det kan
    man ju säga !! :)) åh, känner
    sån’ kärlek av de här att
    hjärtat fullkomligt s v ä l l e r !

    och så känner jag mig avundsjuk
    (fast med ett léende & mjuk i hjärtat) ;
    har velat fota öken / sand - bilder
    så jäkla länge nu, ~ & nu rann det
    minsann över, när jag ser de här !
    åh åh åh, vad underbart !

    så fantastiskt snyggt jobbat !
    grattis !!

    allt, allt gott till Dig,

    hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoah....jag saknar orden nu... Så otroligt fint.
    massa kramar och tusen tack för de fina bilderna

    ReplyDelete

Tack för att du kommenterar. Jag läser allt.